Supporting investment projects, aimed at development of local infrastructure. Our aim is
achievement lasting and well - balanced development in the CR regions with growth in the quality
of life of all groups inhabiting the regions on the basis of encouraging new economic activities
with an emphasis on the creation of jobs at regional and also local level, improvements to the
quality of infrastructure, development of human resources and on deepening social integration.
IPECO Ltd offers:
- Preparing complete projects according to common regional operational programmes (SROP),
according to operational programme for industry and business (OPPP) or operational programme for
infrastructure – the development of traffic infrastructure and protection and prevention of pollution
of the environment.
- Completion of a project involves justifying and describing a project, a logical frame matrix,
a proposal on supplying its technical sources, personnel, financing, a program for the project, a
financial plan, selection and assessment indicators for monitoring and evaluating the project, risk
analysis, the influence of the project on the environment, expected effects from execution of a
project and implementing the actual project in practice.
- Carrying out a cost benefit analysis (CBA).
- Carrying out a feasibility study (Feasibility Studies).
- Preparing and arranging obligatory documents required for the project concerned,
including electronic forms requests.